Friday, November 28, 2008

What I'm thankful for...

I could not be more thrilled that today is Thanksgiving.


Practicing what I'm going to do later today with a big 'ol turkey leg.


Sharpening my tooth. Ready!


My Thanksgiving day attire. Yes, my mom dresses me in sweater vests. We both happen to think I look very handsome. I dare you to tell her otherwise.


Let the feast begin! (Okay, so yeah, his bib is dirty. Didn't realize that when I packed it. Whoops.)


Um, mom? Pretty sure this is not turkey. Or gravy. Or anything rich and delicious.



Isaac's Thanksgiving meal and momma's Thanksgiving meal. One of us felt a little cheated.


Not so sure about these peas.


Ready for my Thanksgiving Day nap. Good thing Grandpa's here.


Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. Just wait, Isaac will have much more to be thankful for next year, you know...turkey, dressing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes... ;)

Is that the toy (he's holding), that you got at Lundeby's, when I was with you? Is it a Haba (sp?) toy? I saw that some of their teething-type toys, that have the stretchy stuff linking wooden pieces together, have been recalled. Thankfully, not for lead contamination or anything...I guess it is possible for the stretchy cord stuff to break, which would release the wooden pieces and pose a chocking risk. You might google it, I'm not sure where I read that.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online