Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Incredible

I cannot believe what is happening right now. I mean, I hoped for it and I prayed for it, but I'm not sure if I ever believed it would actually happen. It's so surreal. I feel like it's almost too good to be true, like something's going to happen to take it all away. I can't even be excited right now because I'm still in such shock. Even as the prediction's of Obama's win came pouring in, I refused to believe them. I didn't want to get my hopes up because I was afraid I'd jinx something. I think that's still sort of what I'm feeling right now.

There are such good things in store for this country. I can't wait to see troops coming home from Iraq, to see the threats to women's reproductive rights go by the wayside, to see improvements in the quality of life for all Americans.

This is really, really incredible.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online